Social campaign: Crowdsourced Guide to Learning, FutureLearn.com
I played a leading role in managing FutureLearn.com’s most successful social campaign to date. FutureLearn wanted a campaign that would engage learners, get them excited about learning and ultimately together the social community could play a part in producing a learning resource that they could be proud of.
Learners responded well to an initial call-out on social media to submit their learning tips and advice to make the most from their learning:
Hundreds of tips were received from learners, which I moderated, categorised, edited and published on a Tumblr blog:
FutureLearn’s Copywriter and Creative Director then worked together to compile the best learner tips and combined them with expert advice from educators to produce a high quality, 60 page book: The Crowdsourced Guide to Learning.
FutureLearn.com Facebook growth:
I managed to grow FutureLearn’s Facebook audience by almost 71,000 page likes in a 12 month period. This was done through content strategy and effective social advertising campaigns.
A good example of jumping on a trending hashtag to share a brand message:
Like what you see? If you’re in need of any of the following services, please get in touch:
- Campaign ideas and execution
- Social strategy
- Community management and customer service
- Paid social activity (Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords): including conversion tracking, ad creation, audience targeting, resolving compliance issues with Facebook, Twitter or Google advertising guidelines
- Tone of voice
- Proof-reading, editing, fact-checking, transcribing
- Blogging, article writing
- Idea generation